The 10th UNIST SBA Student Council “Tomorrow” strives to make better tomorrow for School of Business Administration.
“Tomorrow” respects the diversity of SBA students, represents their interests and advancing their rights to create a healthy student environment.
“Tomorrow” holds both small and big events for the SBA affiliates.
- – Spring semester: Freshman orientation, Mid-term snack distribution, Group photos, Teachers day celebration, UNIST’s 10th year anniversary celebration, Spring festival student council booth
- – Fall semester: SBA uniform sales, Case Competition, UNIVISION, Mid-Term snack distribution, Field trip, SBA night
- – President: Responsible for leading all committee members and representing on behalf of all SBA students.
- – Planning Department: Responsible for planning, time scheduling and executing various events.
- – Treasury Department: Responsible for budget planning and recording various documentation.
- – Public Relation Department: Responsible for publicizing events by creating brochures, and managing official social media accounts.